Sunday 14 August 2011

The confession and dream of weddings

Of course Im way too young to get married and to be honest, I dont think marriages make any relationships better. Nevertheless, as Ive said: I love dreamin and when I see the photos of Kate Moss' beautiful and definately unique wedding, I have to say, this might have changed my mind.
Anyway, of course Ive never met the supermodel personally, but these pictures make you feel shes your best friend and Id never thought I could say that, but her remarkable smile is intense and kind of let you think of flowers, doesnt it?!
Shes a great inspiration!
Therefore: Immerse yourself into a fascinating world, when you look at these picture taken by Mario Testino, a good friend of the bride (found on vogue.com):









No comments:

Post a Comment